Interview Sessions Privacy Summary
This Interview Sessions Privacy Summary describes the data protection practices of Roman Health Ventures Inc. and its affiliates, including Roman Health Medical LLC and Roman Health Pharmacy LLC (collectively, “Ro,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), when you provide data to Ro through participation in recorded interview sessions (“Interview Sessions”).
The Information We Collect From You during the Interview Sessions
We collect a variety of information that you provide us during the Interview Sessions. The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- Name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and email address
- Information about your medical conditions, treatment options, physician referrals, prescriptions, and lab results or other related health information
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Information about your customer service and maintenance interactions with us
- Demographic information such as your gender and age
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us
How We Use Your Information
In connection with your participation in the Interview Sessions, we may use your information collected during the Interview Sessions for our business purposes, including to:
- Communicate with you about the services, your use of the services, or your inquiries related to the services and send you communications on behalf of physicians or other health care providers utilizing the Services to meet your needs.
- Help us better understand your interests and needs.
We may share your information for our business purposes, including, to any Ro affiliate to deliver products and services to you, ensure a consistent level of service across our products and services, and enhance our products, services, and your customer experience.
Effective Date: July 19, 2021