Manager, Medical Content & Education
Felix Gussone is a Manager, Medical Content & Education at Ro. The physician and health journalist was raised in Germany and obtained his M.D. from Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich. Dr. Gussone has 7 years of health journalism experience, covering health news, diet, mental health, and cancer for popular television programs and online outlets. Before joining Ro, he worked across multiple platforms at CNN (Anderson Cooper 360), NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, and Medium. Felix resides in Brooklyn, New York. In his free time, he produces electronic music and enjoys rollerblading, scuba diving, and traveling.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) from Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich | School of Medicine
- TV health journalist at NBC News (TODAY and NBC Nightly News) and CNN
- Senior Health Editor at Elemental, Medium’s Health and Wellness publication
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) reporting fellowship, class of 2017
- Nurses Who Vaccinate: Anti-vaccine myth dispeller talks with Lester Holt
- America’s Obesity Epidemic Reaches Record High, New Report Says
- Magic Mushroom Drug Psilocybin Helps Cancer Patients Chill Out
- From diet to doctor: My 99-pound transformation
Read more from Felix Gussone, MD
Our medical review process
Every article on Health Guide goes through rigorous fact-checking by our team of medical reviewers. Our reviewers are trained medical professionals who ensure each article contains the most up-to-date information, and that medical details have been correctly interpreted by the writer. Learn more about our medical review team and process here.