Manager, Medical Content & Education
Dr. Raagini is a Manager, Medical Content & Education at Ro. She obtained her BS from Wayne State University and MD from the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Raagini developed a love for medical content and education through her involvement in numerous research projects, many of which resulted in publications indexed in PubMed. After medical school, she worked at a health tech startup founded by Udi Manber, the former Head of Search for Google, where she curated up-to-date medical information for patients with chronic health conditions. Following this, she worked as a medical writer where she helped large pharmaceutical companies put together research posters and manuscripts regarding the performance of novel therapeutic agents in fields including Oncology, Psychiatry, and Neurology. Dr. Raagini enjoys reading fiction, cooking, and watching Food Network.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Wayne State University
- Medical School: University of California, San Francisco
- 20 peer-reviewed research publications in journals including the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Cutis, and the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology
- 21+ posters and oral presentations presented at international conferences including the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, the World Congress of Dermatology, and the American College of Physicians Regional Meeting.
- Sole full-time employee at a health tech startup that partnered with Anthem to source medical content to patients with over 100 chronic health conditions
Our medical review process
Every article on Health Guide goes through rigorous fact-checking by our team of medical reviewers. Our reviewers are trained medical professionals who ensure each article contains the most up-to-date information, and that medical details have been correctly interpreted by the writer. Learn more about our medical review team and process here.